Tuesday 30 October 2007

They Say Good Luck Comes In Threes

Well it seems as though our luck may be starting to turn! Is it a one off I wonder? Or may it be the start of greater things?
My first good luck news, is that we have now booked our wedding :) Woo! We will be getting married on Friday the 22ND of February. We will have been together 3 years. We will be having a little wedding at the registrar, and then we will be booking a room where we have a DJ and a buffet for all our friends and family to enjoy. It's going to be a blast!
We have sooo much to do, and so much to plan, but I just know it will all work out fine :)
My second lot of good news, is that after all the financial struggling we have gone through, we have managed to find a decent debt management company that will help us with our debts. All we will have to do each month, is pay them a fixed amount and they will spread it out between our debts. Which means no more nasty letters popping through our door on a daily occurrence. No more threats over the phone. No one turning up at my door step or harassing me 24/7. Ah, it will be pure bliss. And we will be debt free quicker (hopefully).
My third lot of good news, is that after having my 21 day blood tests last Wednesday I thought I would phone them, just to see if they have had my results back yet. Well fortunately they have and.... the Clomid tablets WORKED!! I have ovulated for the first time in 25 months I have released an egg (well I probably haven't ovulated in years, but the 25 months I know of lol). So now I am really happy. I am on cycle day 27 today, and I am not hopeful to being pregnant this month... not sure why I'm just not. Probably because after 24 months of being hopeful, you just give up hoping after a while!!
But.. we will see won't we! I have been told by my consultant, that if the witch does not get me by cycle day 35 then to take a test. But I hate taking tests! They are so disappointing! You get that excited glimmer of hope, and then it is all dashed in an instance!!
So.. we shall have to wait it out and see what happens. If the witch gets me then its back on the medication (same dose 50mg) and we will try harder and pray more.
Surely this entry is worthy of a comment? ;)

No comments: