Sunday 28 October 2007

No lie in for me today!

Well was up at 9am today :o and why? Because the gas man is due to come at ''some point'' to do a gas safety check. So I was up early, showered and went to the shop for bread crackers and jam. So for brekky I had jam on crackers lol.. mmmmm.
Has the gas man been yet? Nope.. did I NEED to get up early? NOPE!!
So, my plans for today are to get lots of washing done, which I will start in a moment ;) Then have a bit more of a tidy around the house. Then I need to sort out a nice girly outfit to wear tonight, as Jamie's mum is taking us out for a meal, for Jamie's birthday (which is tomorrow).
I have a challenge for myself at the moment. Well, actually I have 2!
The first is to stop biting my nails, as I would look so much nicer with nice long nails!
The second is to try and look more girly everyday and to try harder with my appearance. I hate feeling ugly, scruffy, boyish, shy and unconfident. And I cannot afford new clothes, so will have to make do with what I have.
But it would be so nice to feel girly every day! Anyway enough of the waffling, I'm off to make myself a nice warm brew :)

No comments: