Wednesday 24 October 2007

Achieving my dreams, 1 step at a time!

That's what I'm trying to do!
OK so let's start with my dreams, and yes I have A LOT of them!

  • To start a family (so to fall pregnant and have a healthy happy baby) We have been trying to conceive for 25 months now, and I am now on my first month of fertility treatment - Clomiphene Citrate 50mg
  • To get married before our first child comes along (We are currently aiming for February 2008) We were meant to marry in October 2006, but due to financial problems had to cancel
  • To run our own business as a family (Preferably as a dog groomer) Me, my fiance and my fiance's mother are starting a short dog grooming course in January to get us one little bit closer
  • To move to Scotland near the sea (We love it there)

That's about it.. so far!
So about me... I am 23 and I am engaged to my fiance Jamie. He is 24 next week! We live in rented accommodation, with our 2 dogs Rocky - a collie cross staff and Blaze - an American cocker spaniel.

Basically the reason I have done this blog is because I love writing, and also I would like to look back in a few years time and see how much I have achieved.

Mostly this blog will be able my conceiving worries and my day to day life, as well as trying to plan my wedding lol.

Feel like commenting? Please do, as I LOVE comments!

No comments: