Friday 26 October 2007

Friday is here! Still no phone, and no psp :'(

Well Friday is finally here, after today I am off work for 3 days as it is Jamie's 24Th birthday on Monday. Though I am very disappointed as I have bought him a PSP for his birthday with 3 games. I paid for it 2 weeks ago, and because of the stupid postal strikes and the incompetence of those workers, it has not arrived in time for his birthday. So I am highly pee'd off. Now he will have nothing to open, and I feel mean and guilty about this fact. We are skint now from me buying him that, so I cannot even get him a small something to open on the day.
Another thing that hasn't turned up is my company mobile phone. I have been waiting 3/4 weeks for it now. Everyone else at work has theirs apart from me, grrrrr!
Can't you just tell I'm in a ranting mood today? I'm sat at work typing (while I should be working), as everyone in the office has gone out. So I am here alone answering the phones, doing my work (plus some skiving, of course!).
Anyway, Jamie is working late tonight, until 9pm I think. So tonight I am going to relax, and maybe do a bit of cleaning.
Then tomorrow while he is at work, I am going to go into town and pay all the bills, then back home to tidy the house, do the washing, occupy the dogs. As on Sunday we have a gas man coming send by our landlord, to do a gas safety check. So the house needs to be tip top, as I hate it when strangers think your a slob!
Anyway, Sunday night Jamie's mum is taking us to Indian Ocean for a nice meal (as his birthday treat). Then on Monday I get to spend the whole day with my fiance on his birthday with no interruptions.
So if anyone is reading this... any ideas on something romantic I can do for him that is cheap? Or ideas on a lovely romantic meal?
Tomorrow I might just pop to Asda and get us a nice bottle of bubbly. Then I am thinking Monday morning, get up and cook him breakfast. Then a nice romantic meal for tea, with a bath and a glass of bubbly. Sound to good to be true? That's because it is! There's a slight catch... I can't cook !
So wish me luck... I'll need it lol.

No comments: