Thursday 1 November 2007

Only 3 and a half months until I get married!

Argh!!! lol. Well this is what is happening so far... we are getting married at the registrar at 3pm. Then we ''may'' go for a meal, with just family (we will see nearer the time if we can afford it), and then a room booked somewhere with a buffet and a DJ.
So... we have the rings, and yes they do fit! :) I have a wedding dress that I am collecting and trying on tomorrow after work. Then I need to find a professional cleaners for the dress. We have 20 simple boring invites (for if we can't afford decent ones). We have a few little table decorations. And oh has a suit if we can't afford to get him a new one.
So as you can still I still need loads to do... my list so far consists of...

  • Buy or make invitations - send at end of November
  • Give notice at registrar on 15Th November
  • Try on and clean wedding dress
  • Find a room to book that's cheap and lets you do your own buffet
  • Find oh a suit, tie and shoes for wedding
  • Buy button holes and bouquet and flowers for table decorations
  • Buy gifts for mother of bride and mother of groom
  • Make wedding favours
  • Think of a colour scheme for decorating
  • Buy balloons and all the other required bits
  • Find honeymoon that allows dogs and is cheap
  • Buy handbag to match dress
  • Buy shoes to match dress
  • Think of first dance song
  • Think of seating plans
  • Decided what order do will go in
  • Decide what menu to give to the caterers

And that's all I have come up with so far, so I'm not going bad, but I'm also not going good lol. Ah well, hopefully it will all fall together pml xxx

No comments: